Well, dear blog readers, I can honestly say that since noon yesterday, I have not gotten one thing done. (Well, I take that back: I did pay one bill.) I have gotten a cold, which means that I would have to call in sick if I don't get over it in the next couple of days. With the new call-in policy in effect, I'm trying to remain as healthy has possible. Fortunately I don't have to work again until Thursday night.
So, what have I been doing these last several hours? Well, sleeping of course! I managed to take Unisom twice (I take a half-tablet at a time), and I managed to sleep for the last 14 hours with little interruption. Maybe I did not get a lot done, but the cold symptoms I was feeling yesterday are significantly improved today.
On that note, I think I might get some dishes done. And turn on the Christmas lights. And store my fish stock in the freezer.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Geez, hope you feel better. I am on thurs- sat night. Hope to see you there!
I'll be there the same nights. I'm back in the ECMO room. :o)
Post a Comment