Well, dear blog readers, I finally was able (with the assistance of my electronically-inclined hubby) to upload some of my photos from the last couple of weeks. Here are some ranging from his graduation to our road trip up to Oregon. For those of you following our updates, we still don't have a place to live, although we put in applications for a few different properties. Most likely we'll be in a two-bedroom apartment that is (in some ways) smaller than our last, but has the second bedroom, which will be great now that Cameron is brewing away. I'm still not sure what we'll do with some of the furnishings if we do go the apartment route; we might have to put a few things in storage. The other option is a largish 3-bedroom house that would most likely stretch our budget to the absolute max, especially with maternity leave coming up. We would both dearly like to rent that place, but we'd be literally right next to a train crossing, and we'd also have to fill some empty space with furniture that we do not currently own.
Ah, the joys of moving! At least the Best Western in town is reasonably-priced and comfortable. The people here have been wonderful; we've already had the chance to dine in the home of two different church families who gave us a warm welcome to the area. I received two bottles of Marionberry jam--it's a type of fruit unique to Oregon (I think?). When little Cameron is born, I can't wait to make a few biscuits and put some of that on there! Gotta wait until I'm off of the insulin...
Anyway, dear blog readers, here are the pictures as promised.
Sigh. Or not. Now I can't figure out how to open up iPhoto in order to actually upload the pictures, but hey! At least they're saved on my computer! Okay, so pictures will follow in the next couple of days when I can have Sweet Hubby point out what else I'm not doing correctly.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment