So, dear blog readers, a very quick post in the next six minutes before I head out the door to work. A couple of days ago, I took big C. to his 6-month pediatric appointment. Everyone there thought he was really cute...Even after his behavior. The first thing he did while the resident was checking him was to empty his bladder all over the exam table. The resident jumped out of the way, but C. managed to get his shoes.
Next, the regular pediatrician came in and asked me to hold the babe on my lap. Beeeegah mistay-kah. While he was examining and admiring the rather smiley and entertaining little fella, Little Fella managed to excrete every other drop in his bladder...All down the leg of the pediatrician and on his shoes, too.
As I stood up to leave the office, I realized that the backs of my pant legs and the chair were soaked. Hopefully no one among the staff or in the waiting room noticed. Too bad my coat wasn't long enough to cover the damages. Oh well. I'm sure it won't be the last time a mom gets a little red in the face over something a baby does in public.
Happy Saturday, dear blog readers!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment