Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bumbo Seat

Hello, dear blog readers! For the first time ever, we were able to score a sale on Craig's list without someone beating us to it first: a brand new Bumbo seat for Little Fella! He's not sure what to think of it at this time, but he IS excited about the fact that he can sit up straight and throw himself toward his toes. I guess I can't just leave him in it unattended--he's still small enough I'm afraid he might throw himself out of it.

The highlight of this week is getting close to rolling over. He does this by arching his back and trying to see the world from an upside-down point of view.

In other news, I've also decided to take up MORE hobbies. I found beginner's knitting and crocheting guides. Hooray! I've always wanted to learn how to properly do these things.

Anyway, dear blog readers, that's about all that's new for today. Time to go get the house clean for a rare and wonderful change!

Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers!

No comments: