So there was no small amount of pre-holiday "hammyness" going around....
Not the greatest photo shot, but you can see that Hubby, brother James, and brother Jason were trying to pose and having a hard time not cracking up. I wish I had succeeded in getting a decent photo of "blue steel."
Cousins I. and little sister S. getting in on the "hammy" act.
Big C. woke up in a good mood and thought the "hammyness" was a good idea.
Cousin A. was wondering what the dickens all the "hammyness" was about, and why it interrupted his sleep. Poor fella.
B. must take after his father. Who can resist getting in on the "hammy" act when there's lots of fun to go around?
All in all, it was GREAT to have everyone together again since...Was it spring of '06? We've missed the Ohio Greggas. Will have to do all this again soon, definitely!



1 comment:
Loved all the goofiness that is our family. :)
Post a Comment