Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rite Aid Sales

Hello, dear blog readers! Well, since there were a number of great sales at Rite Aid this week, I managed to get several +UP rewards back (basically, these are customer loyalty "bucks" that you can use on your next purchase). Since we loaded up on medicines and vitamins (buy-one-get-one-free) this week that Hubby needs after the gastric bypass, I was able to waltz into Rite Aid this morning and pay 98 cents for two large boxes of size three diapers, AND managed to get $4 in +UP rewards for next time. Essentially, money-making diapers! Made my day!

4 comments:

April said...

Yahoo! Looks like you're getting the hang of this whole couponing thing. Doesn't it thrill you to see the amount of savings on your receipt? And to have it be a moneymaker? Love keeping money in my pocket!

Mim said...

That's awesome! It's great you have both found ways to beat the system. It takes great discipline to make couponing work for you, rather than against you.

The San Diego Family said...

I'm jealous!! good job!!! I bet the people in line after you can't beleive it!
did you get my email with other websites with savings???

Michael Gregga said...

So proud of my lil' Sweetie!