Friday, May 20, 2011

Bouncing Baby

Hello, dear blog readers, and happy Friday! We took Big C. to the eye doctor today since they examine infants under 12 months of age for free. As you can imagine, it's pretty tricky to check out a 10-month-old who whacks and pulls on anything near his face, but he managed to hold still enough a couple of times in order for the optometrist to check his vision. The good news is that his vision is the same in both eyes, so his ability to see is not the issue with his occasionally deviated right eye. The doctor told me that his problem is probably going to be very easy to correct, most likely with a pair of glasses in a couple of months, or with a patch to strengthen the muscles of the eye. Poor buddy. We'll have a little Jolly Roger on our hands.

Speaking of happy baby, though, I'm working on uploading a picture of him in Bouncy Seat. For those of you who have called in the last few months, you have most likely heard this racket in the background. Now you know what you've been hearing.

Update: shoot! I can't update the photo in a format that I can use on Blogger. I'll have to wait until my resident computer expert gets home later.

In the meantime, here's one of C. in Sleep Mode.




No comments: