Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Things

Hello, dear blog readers! What, you might ask, has been happening in our residence over the last eight days?

Number one: we have a crawling babe! He officially is on the move. Just about every waking minute, in fact.

Number two: he has subsequently discovered mobile toys and thinks they're pretty neat.

Number three: we tried the bouncy seat out for the first time.

Number four: we went hiking with friends. On a rather slippery muddy slope, I lost my footing and accidentally tipped the stroller over. Poor fella ended up with his forehead and chin in the mud, but survived the incident and came up thinking it was all rather funny.


 If you look closely, you can see mud on the chin. The mud on the forehead primarily was on the hat, not pictured.


Well, for those of you who have ever uploaded videos to Blogger: how do you DO it? I've tried uploading using various formats and I keep getting rejected. Frustrating. Suggestions, anyone?

1 comment:

April said...

A mobile baby is both a joy and a curse. haha And they move quick once they get the hang of it! I could never successfully post videos on Blogger. It took forever and usually ended up not posting. So I just use Facebook instead. It does it much quicker. I don't think I will keep up with my blog anymore, I just use Facebook instead for the pics and videos. Its too much for me to keep up with! Can't wait to see you three in a week and a half!