Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Impromptu Drive

Hello, dear blog readers! So in our time here in Oregon, we've taken short day trips to the north, east, and west. Yesterday I was cancelled from work, and so we took an impromptu trip to the south down to Roseburg. The drive was absolutely beautiful.

As a child, once in a while the grandparents would take us around the town to look at historic homes. Not that we were "coveting our neighbor's house," so to speak, but it's kinda fun to think that someday--maybe when we're retired--that we might be able to afford an arts-and-crafts style home or something like it. Last night Hubby and I did something similar, only we did a bunch of "drive by shootings." (Pictures, that is.) Here are the results.







The local OPC
And, of course, here is one of my faves from the evening. (Poor picture quality aside.) We were sitting in a Greek restaurant having dinner and gave the baby a taste of hummus.

Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers!

1 comment:

Mim said...

I love all the pictures!! I always like reading your blog.