Friday, August 17, 2007

to Wanderland

Well, folks, we're still live at the hotel today. I didn't  have the heart to check on the apartment this morning. I think I'll give up my little outdoor garden. There's hardly anything left of it now that we've been gone for a week and a half. Despite being watered, the plants suffer greatly with the bug infestation. At this point I'm ready to pitch the whole business and start over.

On the brighter side of things, I found another fellow blogger from the Birth Center! The concept is much like that of Flat Stanley. One of our nurses has a rubber chicken that she was going to send with her son to college. Naturally, he didn't take it, so now Rubber Chicken is striving to earn a name for himself. I think currently he's learning to quilt and someone is planning to take him to Scotland. He's already been on a trip somewhere in Mexico.

The blog for that is: http://bcchicken.blogspot.com if anyone is interested in seeing Rubber Chicken photos. We think he's pretty funny, but then, maybe it's one of those "had to be there" kinda things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE RUBBER CHICKEN!!! I think you should name him CORONA. The picture of him drinking beer is hysterical!

Sorry about your garden, Pam. I hope it is not because you have inherited the curse of the Gregga brown thumb....
Love, Mim