So it's almost midnight, and Mike has finished his homework for the night and now we're watching Tin Man (remake of the Wizard of Oz on the Sci Fi Channel). I have all of the pieces of my quilt cut, but I found that after sewing one strip, the seam allowance on my sewing machine is 3/8 of an inch instead of 1/4 of an inch. Boo!! I've been playing with a piece of tape to try and figure out how to make the accurate seams. Oh well. I'll have to play around with it some more on Monday since I have to work the next four nights. Vacation was great, and I'm not so eager to get back to the job. The good news is that I only heard from the staffing office 2 days during the last two weeks, so maybe things have slowed down a little bit.
Well, dear bloggers, that's about all the mind can handle right now. I'm feeling a bit mushy. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the Holiday Season!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment