Well, dear blog readers, for once I'm at a complete loss of what to write. Hmmm....Blog writers' block. Oh well.
The quilt is coming along nicely. I have most of the background pieces assembled and it looks pretty neat when I lay them all out on the bed. Hopefully in the next week or two I will have some time to put some of the darker colors together. Yay!
I can't believe how quickly the fall has already come and gone. We've managed to stay very busy at work for the most part, and it hasn't been up until this last week that the staffing office stopped calling me every day on my days off to see if I could work. Now our workload is a little more normal again. I took an intermediate fetal monitoring class these last couple of days, and it was extremely helpful in terms of learning how to chart appropriately to what the hospital lawyers want to see vs. what litigators look for. Too bad I didn't have that information months ago with some of my worst cases. Oh well.
I've already applied to a couple of agencies for positions in Chicago next summer for our internship. (Or, rather, Mike's internship.) They tell me they won't be able to start looking for positions until March or April, but at least the application process is under way.
Well folks, that's about all for now. I've rediscovered now that it's colder outside (i.e. 50-70 degrees) how much I like tea. I've been drinking a lot of it this last week. And tomato soup. Can't beat tomato soup.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment