Well, dear blog readers, I must say I am very much enjoying my vaca (or "holiday") in Chicago. It snowed a few days ago, so I got my "white (after) Christmas."
Highlights of the trip so far included going to see the new National Treasure movie. Who doesn't like good clean fun? :o) Also, a few days ago we went downtown to see the lights and the sights of the Marshall Fields (aka Macy's) windows. Yeah, that's right: it'll always be Fields to me. We were able to get seating in the legendary Walnut room with their 100th anniversary Christmas tree. I've never been to the Walnut Room, so that was our unique "Chicago Experience" for the trip. And there were Frango Mints. Let's not forget the Frangos! Mmmmm....
Well, dear blog readers, that's about all I can think of for now. I hope you are all enjoying this week between Christmas and New Year's.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment