Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Birthday Fun

So, dear blog readers, to celebrate Big C's first birthday, we took him to a picnic grounds by Alsea Falls. We put on the eating gear (and hat--it was chilly at first!), and let him maul his piece of cake. He wasn't really all about eating it, but there was plenty of "handy" mess.

 The picnic party: Hubby, Big C, and Grandma Bea.
 Auntie Kathy also joined the fun!


















3 comments:

Jane In TX said...

Happy birthday, Cameron!! How fun for Grandma Bea & Aunt Kathy to be there with you and your mommy & daddy for this BIG WEEK of CELEBRATION!! I hope I get to meet you someday. You are a CUTIE!! I would love to kiss that round, sweet, happy face of yours. Love, Great Aunt Jane in TX

Ghee in OR said...

Hey, hey, you found Pam's blog! I hope you've enjoyed all the pictures! Cameron said thanks for all the nice things you said. :)

Auntie Kathy said...

You got some great pictures. I love the one of Bea and C where he has a big smile. So precious!!! I am so glad I got to come and see the little man! (And you and Ghee too)