Hello, dear blog readers! So today (or rather, yesterday....) I dropped Big C. off at a friend's house prior to work since Hubby was preaching out of town. She took the (welcomed!) liberty of snapping a number of photos of our little guy. I seriously need lessons. Here are the results. One of his favorite expressions is the "Wallace and Grommit" look (see photo label below).
Classic Cameron (above). The "Secret" smile.
As Hubby says: "That's our life right there." Always has one hand upon which to chew.
A little bit of Wallace and Grommit above.
Another one of his most common expressions....(above, that is.)
Even more Wallace and Grommit (above).
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
Those are great! They look professional! I can't wait to see the little man.
OH wow...these are so cute....
awesome pictures!!! I'm forwarding the link to everyone I know. I'll be printing some of these out too!!!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment