Hello, dear blog readers! This week's excitement is comprised of trying new foods. For more than one member of our family, I might add. We haven't been able to get Big C. to eat very many solid table foods yet, but this week I bought a package of Gerber carrots (yes, I'll be the first to admit that I didn't cook them myself). Here are the results. Not much eating--mostly mushing--but all in all, we still had a happy child in the end.
And, for those of you who know how much my sweet hubby hates berries, well....Here are some truly shocking photos! He went to one of the local fruit stands to get me some field-grown berries, which most of the time taste better than commercially-grown varieties. For your viewing pleasure:
The concensus: He LIKED them! He actually ate more than one! Hooray....Berries win! Happy Wednesday, dear blog readers!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment