I wasn't exactly sure of the meaning of this word, but it sounded applicable to my stove situation tonight. So first, I looked up one of the definitions: -Noun: an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
So I spilled a beverage on the stove. This, I can assure you, was NOT the desired outcome. As I was scrambling for paper towels, I knocked it over: a SECOND time. Again, NOT desirable. How is this serendipitous, you might ask? Because I haven't had a four-burner stove that wasn't a gas or glasstop in almost ten years. I admit: I've been very rusty and it's very daunting to think of scrubbing those coil burners, but since I had said beverage dripping into every nook and cranny of that darn stovetop, I got to involuntarily end up learning how to clean my stove. Grease and all!
Now, is that serendipity or what?
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment