Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trying Again

Ok. So as long as I updated our phone video with no problems, I'm working with Smart Hubby to figure out how to upload older videos of Big C. Poor fella. Picture 1: the rolling monkey toy. I paused from vacuuming/cleaning up the living room long enough for him to encounter this toy. Still is not sure what to think of it. Picture 2: Trying out the new bouncy seat that was given to us by a friend. He had a great time bouncing to Carmina Burana. Unfortunately, the cheap door frame didn't like the abuse so much. Picture 3: Bouncy seat. Self-explanatory. Hours of free entertainment.

2 comments:

Auntie Kates said...

Those make me so anxious to see the little man!! What a clever idea to set the one to music!

Night Nurse said...

Mike actually had Carmina Burana going in the background as "study music." (A little intense, I know!) :o) C, was a little distracted by dad standing there filming him, but in general, he likes to bounce to that song.