Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Break from the Rain

Hello, dear blog readers! Now that we've had a reprieve from the rain from yesterday and this morning, I'm hoping to take Toodler out for a walk. Currently the apartment looks like a tornado has struck (again), but we managed to keep the little fella entertained by grinding wheat for bread and then making a loaf of bread. I don't know whether or not he's interested in the actual cooking process, but he has a definite interest in all of the various gadgets and electronic devices that get used in the kitchen.

No packing has actually been done yet, but I hope to get to it tonight after Toodler goes to bed. I don't know how I ever thought moving before having children was difficult. This is a different animal.

In other blogging news, has anyone ever had trouble with Picasa web albums? I found out last night in trying to redo my blog background that apparently I had uploaded pictures to Picasa without having an actual account. Who knew? Hours taken to find said account and delete some old pictures: about 3. Satisfaction: I hope it was worth it, but solving a problem without having to enlist the help of our resident computer guru brings its own sense of satisfaction. (I, if you haven't guessed, am NOT said computer guru. I think Toodler has more computer savvy than I do....Or he would if I'd let him.)

Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers!

No comments: