Hello, dear blog readers! So Wednesday we had an unusual amount of wet heavy snow which took until yesterday afternoon to melt off. (This is a part of the country that only sees a skiff of snow once or twice a winter.) What's a pregnant momma to do when it snows? Why, go to a friend's house for a photo shoot, of course!
We are very blessed to have our friend Rebecca dabble in taking amazing photos, especially of Toodler. (I'm thinking of calling him Bruiser due to the amount of, well, bruises he's been keen on incurring lately.) She even got Toodler to sit still long enough to get a few decent shots of him. Here are some of the results of the maternity shoot.
I thought there were one or two more that I saw, but I'm thinking Hubbs forgot to download those onto the computer. Oh well.
The other news, if you haven't already guessed, is that I'm still pregnant. A real answer to prayer, I can tell you! (And now that we're reaching term, we're praying for a delivery sooner rather than later due to the move date.)
Happy Friday, dear blog readers!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Adorable photos!! The pink shoes on big belly--how darling! Counting down the days with you, Toodler/Bruiser & Mike. Love, Jane #2
great pics...so glad you are so close to delivering...God is so good
Post a Comment