Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Of Cameras and Cars, Oh Boy!

Hello, dear blog readers! Here are the reasons I don't post many good/well-done pictures of my wee boy. (Pictures that I try to take with my own camera, that is.)






For good lighting with AV mode, Toodler prefers to sprint across the room. It's a bird...It's a plane...No, it's a boy!
And now it's a crab!


And now, here's another picture that another friend was able to capture. Why is is it that kids will behave/pose/hold still for other people?

 In other notes (not related to sorting, packing, and being a ticking pregnancy time bomb), a friend and I were recently discussing how great it would be to have car babysitter! Not someone to mind the car while you run errands, but someone to actually sit IN the car with the kids while you run in-and-out for those things that would normally take a fraction of your time. For example: lately I've regularly been parking the car smack in front of the ATM in order to deposit paychecks, etc. Normally (by myself) the process takes a minute or two of time. If I have to strap Toodler into a stroller and do it, there go about 10 minutes of my time due to taking him in-out of the car, unfolding/packing up the stroller, etc.

Trips to the store for one-two items are the same way. My friend suggested giving someone a fancy coffee and having them sit in the car to mind the unhappy child while we do our stuff so that those little errands don't take all day. While I love all of the toddler goofiness, here's looking forward to a time when the kids are old enough to wait in the car without panicking or being a risk for kidnapping.

Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers!

1 comment:

Jane in TX said...

What a DARLING BOY, no matter the photographic challenges! Only 21 days to go--I am so grateful for God's protection over you & the baby through these weeks & months.