Sunday, October 14, 2007

Memoirs of a Pet

Yay! Three shifts down, and now a day off. It's cloudy again, which makes me very happy on my days off because I sleep better. Poor Ghee. He doesn't seem to mind clouds, but he doesn't like rain.

I keep finding pictures of Simon that I like to post for October. Being married is a great reason to not have a pet if one's spouse doesn't like pets, but I kinda miss having a pet from time to time. Especially a cat that played "fetch" on a regular basis and would run into the walls/windows in the process.

Deep thoughts.

2 comments:

G4and2Cats said...

Aaaaw Gee. It would be really hard for me to not have a kitty around. I feel for you. It was easy for Juice to become a pseudo "cat person" and now he loves Eliot, but I just don't see that EVER happening to Ghee. Aaaaw Gee.

Gospel.or.Death said...

Well, if it makes anyone feel better, you can all pretend that I love cats and I love dogs and love pets, but I just can't because of my allergies. Now, rather than being considered mean, I can be pitied. :)