Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Color Frustrations

Hello, dear blog readers! Do any of you have problems with arranging your blog pages? I noticed the other day on my computer at home that my color palate didn't really match as well as I thought it did when I checked it on a different computer at Children's. There is a bit of a difference between the PC and Mac, I'm afraid. Yesterday, I spent some time attempting to get the colors to look good, and to get the background page to fit nicely. Today, the background page is huge (that probably has to do with some old lady settings on the PC I'm currently using), and the colors look gray and red instead of blue and pink. Alas! What's a girl to do? Any tips?

1 comment:

The San Diego Family said...

I see blue and pink! It looks great to me (pc user).