After giving it some thought, I decided to have ONE New Year's Resolution. I decided that it would be good to actually start organizing the last 13 years' worth of pictures. Some of them are pretty well organized into boxes, but I'd actually like to start scrapbooking again. I got into when I was in high school, but as soon as I graduated, alas. The habit (due to a shortage of funds at the time) went right out the window.
Notice I said START on this project. If I make any headway, I'll be really happy. Especially now that I'm going to have to actually look through the old bod books from college to remember half of my acquaintances' names.
Also, I would like to start researching some of the family history on my side. Mike's side is full of family historians, which is great for me because I only have to do half the work!
There. Two resolutions, I guess that makes.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Those are GREAT resolutions! I am doing the same type of resolutions as well. I have so many projects that I want to at least GET STARTED on so I am resolving to do a monthly project/craft resolution where I have a goal of doing say, 3 scrapbooking pages, or actually printing some pictures, so I can break them down into smaller steps yet actually maybe accomplish something!
I should of thought of that. I just went through 3 diaper sized boxes of pictures. Not to mention what is on 3 computers to find some pictures to hang up on a photo collage in our family room. Needless to say, I put them back in the closet! :)
Post a Comment