Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Well, dear blog readers, it's sunny here. Again. You wouldn't expect much differently in San Diego, though. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the recent bout of rain we received, and at least right now, things are still green. Trees are starting to bloom. I love spring! It's funny living here; there is very little "winter" as I used to know it. The leaves change color and fall off of the trees in November/December, and at the end of January, it's already looking like spring.

All of that to say, it makes for a really nice Sunday afternoon. A nice day to stand outside after the church services, despite the bees exploring the flowering trees noticing the juice on the snack table below. A nice relaxing day to take a nap, which is something that I do a lot of these days. Happy Sunday to the rest of you, dear blog readers!

1 comment:

The San Diego Family said...

Just you local blog lurker here! I didn't realize you could click on the pregnancy widget and you can change from days so far, days left, and weeks so far. Thats pretty neat.