Hello, dear blog readers! I really don't have much to report today, other than that it's Hubby's Birthday! I'm hoping we'll be able to catch a film later this afternoon provided that we can find a babysitter...It'll be the first time we'll leave him with someone else for a while since Mim was in town three months ago. Aw, gee! Time to "cut the cord," as they say. It's hard to leave the little man behind!
In other news, the GOOD news is that I got an evening shift position starting mid-to-end January. The bad news is that it'll be a full-time position between the regular hours and the mandatory call shifts we have to take. Oh well, though. It'll give us the chance to keep paying down a few bills until Hubby's internship is up. Who knows where we'll be then?
Actually, it's kinda wild not knowing where we'll be in June. Although, I guess we were somewhat in the same position last year while Hubby was hunting for internships. We're so thankful we were able to be part of the life of the Pacific Northwest for a year! It rains a lot, but the scenery and small-town life are absolutely wonderful.
Ok, dear blog readers, time for bed. Gotta get a few hours of sleep before taking Charming out on the town for his birthday.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you got the evening position! I didn't know that he was in an internship. I guess it will be anybody's guess where you will travel next. Who know's maybe you'll be able to stay?
Post a Comment