Well, dear blog readers, Corvallis officially has snow! I think it's hilarious. School was cancelled. Doctors were an hour late for work. Nurses called in. How much snow, you ask? A skiff, I tell you! A mere dusting. And the semi-solid (not icy) slush.
I have to say I was a little relieved at the inclement weather. Between storm changes and having a full moon on Sunday, we were inundated at work last night. I opted to be a transport nurse for a patient whose water broke at 33.5 weeks. Sound familiar? Well, that was me four months ago at 32.5 weeks, so I was able to speak with some experience to help the patient. And the EMTs were pretty funny, too. A nice diversion from running around like a headless chicken.
Speaking of inclement weather and full moons in L&D, I have to report that my sister-in-law is a ROCK STAR! She inadvertently delivered at home two days ago to a healthy baby boy! Can't wait to meet him!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment